COVID-19: Curbside Appointments
For the safetey of our clients and staff, we are currently offering curbside appointments and prescription/food order pickups.
- Call us at (408) 265-2200 when you arrive in our parking lot and a team member will come out to assist you. Make sure cats are transported in sturdy carriers and dogs are properly restrained via leash and ready to be greeted by our staff.
- Participate in your pet’s appointment over the phone. We’ll be in contact with you after your pet’s appointment. Just as you would during a traditional visit, you can speak with a doctor or technician to ask questions and voice your concerns. We'll perform any necessary treatments and prepare your invoice and all take home medications for your pet.
- We’ll return your pet and complete the payment process. After your pet’s appointment is finished, we’ll bring them back to your car and complete the payment process. At the moment, we’re accepting cash, debit, and credit.
Food and Medication Pickup:
- Request a refill online or call us at (408) 265-2200 with your order at least 24 hours before expected pick up to allow time to prepare your order.
- Call us at (408) 265-2200 when you arrive. If payment has not yet been received, we will process over the phone at this time.
- A team member will then place your item on a table located outside for you to pick up.
If you’re feeling under the weather, please reschedule your appointment. Keeping everyone safe is our top priority. You won’t be penalized for rescheduling, and we will do our best to work you back in as quickly as time allows.
Keep up with our latest COVID-19 updates here and if you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to call us.